Exhaust manifold incl. catalytic converter MX-5 1.8L NB
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
delivery in approx. 2-6 weeks
- Order number: FK-MX5-NB-18
If you have any questions about TÜV registration in Austria or Switzerland, please do not hesitate to contact our competent partners in the respective country:
If you have any questions about TÜV registration in Austria or orders to Switzerland, please do not hesitate to contact our competent partners in the respective country:
We finally have our own manifolds!
You get a complete manifold kit including catalytic converter suitable for the 1.8L MX-5 NB. The kit can be registered with any TÜV inspector with our appropriate parts certificate. So you get a completely legal solution to give your exhaust system the finishing touch! The parts certificate also covers our exhaust manifold with catalytic converter in combination with the SPS Motorsport Group A exhaust system. A separate test including noise measurement during TÜV registration is required for use with other exhaust systems.
The manifold & catalytic converter combination is directly suitable for your OEM or Friedrich Motorsport cat-back exhaust system. With this kit you get the following components:
- Exhaust Manifold suitable for MX-5 NB 1.8L
- Specially adapted catalytic converter pipe with catalytic converter
- Heat protection tape for winding the manifold (please so that the welded label is still legible)
- 10x metal cable ties to attach the heat protection tape to the manifold
- 1x exhaust manifold gasket
- 1x gasket suitable for the lower exhaust flange in the direction of the exhaust system
- 9x copper nuts M10x1.25 (for mounting the manifold on the engine)
- Mounting material for connecting the lower exhaust flange towards the exhaust system
- TÜV parts certificate
Depending on the OEM positioning of the window washer tank, it may happen that the original window washer tank can no longer be used. For this we recommend the window washer tank of the Suzuki Cappuchino, which you can find under "add additional parts".