SPS Motorsport 1,8L VVT Swap Kit
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
delivery in approx. 2-6 weeks
- Order number: VVT-SWAP-NA16-NOECU
If you have any questions about TÜV registration in Austria or Switzerland, please do not hesitate to contact our competent partners in the respective country:
We can finally offer you a complete conversion kit to the highly sought-after 1.8L VVT engine from the MX-5 NBFL!
Our experience from countless VVT conversions in our workshop flows into this product, which we can now offer as a conversion kit for engine swaps at home. The kit contains everything you need to adapt an existing VVT engine to your vehicle. Ideally, up to 160 hp can be extracted from the original 146 hp of the 1.8L VVT engine with the supplied exhaust manifold and the standalone ECU. The basic prerequisite for this is of course a basic engine in a solid condition without excessive wear or damage.
The kit contains the following components:
- SPS airbox kit (known from our turbo kits) suitable for the respective model
- Specially shaped hose from the air box to the throttle body
- SPS throttle wire bracket suitable for the VVT engine
- (Optional) MS3 Mini standalone ECU incl. matching tuning cable to the laptop
- Intake air temperature sensor with suitable connection material
- EGR block off plates
- SPS exhaust manifold kit
- SPS conversion kit to VAG TFSI ignition coils (COP)
- Radium Fuel Rail Including Dash 06 connection material for adapting to the original fuel lines
- Radium fuel pressure regulator
- Alternator (only for 1.6L MX-5 NA)
- Various hose clamps and mounting material
In addition to this kit, the actual VVT engine with all attachments is required. This is not included in the conversion kit!