The SPS Motorsport oil cooler kit suitable for MX-5 ND ensures cooler oil temperatures, even on extensive road tours or on the race track. Through testing on the racetrack, we were able to ensure that the oil cooler kit works properly and that we were able to offer our customers the best possible product. The scope of delivery includes the entire material required for assembly:
- Adapter plate for connecting the oil cooler hoses to the oil system (screwed between the engine and oil filter) with an integrated thermostat (the thermostat opens at 74 ° C and reaches its full opening at 80 ° C)
- In-house pressed low pressure hoses with 90 degree outlets for connection to the oil cooler and adapter plate
- Mocal oil cooler OC5133-8 (13 rows, 250mm, 1/2 inch connections)
- Connector and BoostProducts hose clamps for bridging the heat exchanger (only required for ND2 G184)
- Stainless steel holder for oil cooler mounting
The oil cooler is mounted on the front carrier in the front bumper and is thus optimally flowed with the airstream to generate the best possible cooling effect.