BorgWarner EFR6758 Turbocharger
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
delivery in approx. 2-6 weeks
- Order number: 179388
If you have any questions about TÜV registration in Austria or Switzerland, please do not hesitate to contact our competent partners in the respective country:
BORGWARNER EFR-6758 TURBOLADER T25 WG 0,64AR
Original EFR turbocharger
Single Scroll, T25 internal wastegate
Power range: 275 - 450hp
Compressor wheel inlet: 53.9mm, outlet 67mm
Turbine wheel outlet: 58mm
Exhaust Casing: 0.64 A / R with T25 Flange, Internal Wastegate, VBand Hosepipe Connector
Product pictures are only sample pictures!
BorgWarner EFR turbochargers were designed and built with just one goal in mind: to dominate the road, race track and the 1/4 mile. BorgWarner EFR turbochargers feature the latest high-tech features, unbeatable performance and top quality.
EFR Turbos are available in 8 different sizes and 7 different turbine housings, the power ranges range from 250-1000HP per loader.
The combination of highly efficient compressor wheel, gamma titanium aluminide turbine wheel, combined with ceramic ball bearing technology raises the bar for racing turbochargers to the very top and represents the highest level of racing turbocharger technology. We also use the turbocharger in our race cars and also in converted private cars of our employees. So we could best collect experiences that we can now pass on to you. In addition, we were able to extensively test them in racing as well as on the road to ensure that the product actually meets our high standards.
- Forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely light and highest resistance to high charge pressures, Extended Tip technology
- Integrated diverter valve
- Integrated timing valve
- 360 ° rotatable by Vband technology
- Prepared intake for speed sensor (optionally available) for detecting the speed of the compressor wheel. As a result, the compressor efficiency can now be determined.
- 2-fold ceramic ball bearings
- Oil restrictor integrated
- Water cooled
- Stainless steel exhaust housing
- Gamma titanium aluminide exhaust wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than a comparable Inconel turbine wheel and extremely heat resistant up to 1050 ° C (for comparison Garrett only 950 ° C)
- High-flow wastegate channel
- Integrated wastegate (also available for the Twinscroll exhaust gas sides!)
For an appointment for installation, please contact us at