Skidnation Frame Rails suitable for MX-5 NA/NB/NBFL. The stainless steel frame rails ensure that the frame of the vehicle flexes less. In addition, they offer protection for extremely low vehicles if they touch the frame.
- stainless steel in 2 mm thickness
- longer design to support maximum possible area
- ready for future butterfly brace installation
- including 3 brackets for brake lines
- all required fixings provided in stainless steel
- installation guide with photos included
Brake lines are kept in the original position and are held in place by the frame rails.
Compatible with all cars from 1989 until 2005 (NA/NB/NBFL). Does not obstruct the NBFL (MK2.5) Sportive factory bracing, except for one bar which needs to be either removed or need a bit of fabrication to fit. This one bar does not help much to reduce flex while the frame rails stiffen up the chassis down the middle of the car significantly.