The ultimate protection against flexing by Skidnation! Suitable for MX-5 NA / NB / NBFL. The combination of framerails and butterfly struts combines the proven framerails with additional stiffening through the cross struts. With this combination of struts, the vehicle no longer tends to flex and lets the suspension do the work as it should. Quality stainless steel combined with computer calculations ensure a result that is second to none.
- stainless steel in 2 mm thickness
- longer design to support maximum possible area
- 35 mm height-adjustable middle section
- chemically treated welds for extra durability
- including 3 brackets for brake lines
- all required fixings provided in stainless steel
- installation guide with photos included
Compatible with all cars from 1989 until 2005 (NA/NB/NBFL). Factory bracing on NBFL (MK2.5) Sportive needs to be removed – but have no worries, the skidnation brace provides superior stiffening of the chassis.